Reviews for "Christmas ADVENTure 2019"

Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas! >:)

Merry Christmas.

Considering these can only be unlocked one day out of the year, you *REALLY* need to have the content finished *BEFORE* the day in question so that people have at least the full 24 hours in which to maybe claim them.

You have to keep in mind maybe people have only a slight window in which they can get these, and if they were present that day, but could not obtain it (due to it "wasn't finished") and they couldn't be there the rest of the day, that's not very fair.

GeoKureli responds:

you have to keep in mind that we're all working our ass off and games take a long time to make. Medal hunters suck

HenryEYES responds:

I#m sorry, it was me... I'll do better in the future, and also Merry Christmas!

BrandyBuizel responds:

Got lives, maybe take a look around the room for a time machine

Merry Christmas! Dare I say that this year's advent calendar was even better than last's? I loved all the extra put in this year, made it even more special. Glad I still got to be a part of the calendar this year too!

Merry Christmas! it was perfect