For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 204 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Christmas ADVENTure 2019"

I don't say this lightly, this is one of the best projects I've had the pleasure of getting to join. The amount of creativity and theamount of compassion thats gone into this is amazing, and seeing everybody work together (and seeing George bust his fuckina ass) has made this Christmas, for me at least, a grand one.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Merry Christmas Logan!

This was a hell of a journey.

I admit, till the end I had doubts that you could pull it off, and I probably wasn't helpful with my constant suspicions and blabbering. But you did it. Everything worked smooth, unlike last year, and I didn't have any problems whatsoever.

I'm not really a fan of the games that require you to be on a certain day to obtain medals, but there is a sense of accomplishment after reaching the end, albeit I wonder if there's going to be some surprise additions. After all it's still week until 2020.

One random thought is that it's crazy how some people unlocked the medals within the moments they were available. Get a fucking life.

Kinda disappointed that there is lack of Fulp's nudes in the calendar, though.

Okay, enough of shit chat, let's take some alcohol and get really wasted.
Fuck christmas, it's a depressing time.
BEER!

HenryEYES responds:

Merry Christmas! Love and Peace!

GeoKureli responds:

And I have more art to add too!

Merriest of Christmases to all y'all!

Merry Christmas!

It's been hell of a good time and art here, I've enjoyed this ADVENTure a lot!
You guys did a great job!
Maybe I'll join the next one as an Illustrator ^^
And Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!

damn, this Christmas has been a trip

seriously, I feel unworthy, you all did great especially George!

GeoKureli responds:

Merry Christmas, Henry you were amazing!