Reviews for "Christmas ADVENTure 2019"

Merry Christmas! Loved the game...see you next year!

HenryEYES responds:

Merry Christmas! And see YOU next year!

Merry Christmas guys! :)

Merry Christmas!

This year's Christmas Adventure was fantastic and superior in almost every way to last year's. I loved the fact that there were small minigames (perhaps gathering the entire set with the drums could've earned you another medal), that there were different sets of music and another year of great art. I think the layout was better this year (as the authors really crowded the cabin last year, making everything lag). This year I noticed that only today, when checking the calendar.

What I must say is that Christmas Adventure 2018 had the best, catchiest, most uplifting tune of all the songs. Love to hear it. It was superb. And it needs a comeback. Just because it was THAT awesome.

Anyways, I'm glad you organized this, guys. Heartwarming, cute, fun, funny, challenging...

Merry Christmas and happy New Year! I'll be waiting for Christmas Adventure 2020. Thank you for this, to all the people involved!

EDIT: @GeoKureli I was talking about the default song you listen while you play regularly, not in the cabin.

GeoKureli responds:

Yeah last year's song was dope. I'm talking about the one with pseudo singing, whatever it's called. Wanted to include it but the filesize was already out of hand. This year had plenty of bangers tho

ninjamuffin99 responds:

that vocaloid song is legit nostalgic for me now

hehe, Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas boyo!

What a better way to celebrate christmas other than with a showcase of masterpieces made by a some of the greatest artists, programmers, pixel-arterers and musicians (excluding myself) of Newgrounds??

I'm super grateful for this project and I wanted to say to the people who made this possible, thank you for letting me be part of this. And to you, who played the game: thank you for playing, we're really grateful that you enjoyed it, you're an amazing person and you'll make great things in the future if you propose it to yourself.

Merry christmas and happy new year 2020 to everyone ❤