Reviews for "Christmas ADVENTure 2019"

Merry Christmas!

:))

Merry Christmas! >:)))

Unexpected fire hazard reminded me of that one scene where Clark's Uncle Lewis burns down his tree by throwing a match behind him. This was a great event and though I only got into it around two weeks or so in. I adore the passion, effort and creativity that went into every single illustration and present as well as the Murder Mystery minigame. Merry Christmas Newgrounds and its animators and fans hoping to see you all in 2020!

HenryEYES responds:

Merry Christmas! See you in 2020!

:0 wow my name is at the end i don't even remember colaborating in this project but i guess we
did a good job

CzySzy responds:

I think the game simply detects your NG username ;)

HenryEYES responds:

Czy said it... and also Merry Christmas!

GeoKureli responds:

Ignore czyszy, we added your name because we love you

Last years game was good. This years game was EPIC and having the mini games and murder mystery was also a big plus. I also like the calendar feature as it allows people a chance to catch some medals they might have missed.

Whoever made the DIE HARD parody entry is a God among men.

HenryEYES responds:

Merry Christmas! and love and peace!

GeoKureli responds:

The Die Hard piece was by the talented @mixmuffin . You can visit their profile by clicking the bottom box in image view mode