Reviews for "Christmas ADVENTure 2019"

Christmas has always been the best time for artists to show their best work, and this year is no exception for Newgrounds. Seeing what new art is behind each present is an engaging thrill that never gets old, and the additional effort put into this interactive widget really makes it a treat.

May next Christmas be just as satisfying.

MERRY CHRISTMAS YALL :D

Merry Christmas everyone! And thanks for a great calendar!

Happy holidays!

A tribute to Newgrounds new and old, even though along the way wasn't to bright to go with...

HUGE thanks to George (@GeoKureli) for organizing this and working day and night to make this the best it could possibly be. His intentions were to spread joy and cheer to everyone and I think we all can agree he succeeded, plus interest.

Everyone who participated did a FANTASTIC job on everything, and I'm glad I could be even a small part of it. It's been super fun to watch this whole project go from an empty room with a twig for a tree, to a room full of NG awesomeness (and a tree that's gonna stab the dang moon).

Thank you to everyone who's played the game and for all of the positive feedback, it's the best gift y'all could give us and our boy George :)

Thank you, and Merry Christmas everyone!