Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Christmas ADVENTure 2019"

I never get tired of Advent Calendars

Yeah, I remember when I had an advent calendar. That's what this basically is. I really appreciate these pictures. The layout of this game seemed too simple. The sprite work was low quality. It was worth it just to see these pictures!

I wish Pico had some facial features. I love that cute title. The music's pretty nice too. There'll be a Christmas 2019 collection here soon. Thanks for starting off the month!

I'm really, reeeeaaalllllyyyy hoping there's an opportunity to get the medals we missed last year.....

Edit: is it now possible to get the killer medal again? If so can I get a hint?

BrandyBuizel responds:

That would be in the other game, and there is! Just go back on the days you missed :)

A true sequel. Has the spirit of the original, but strives to take it to new heights. I like the feeling of the cabin, I imagine it's gonna be great when it's filled up! I like how last year's decorations have melted away in the outside area, but that just means they'll have to be restored, better than ever before! Also giant head in the background, that's a top-notch Christmas detail. Love it. I can't seem to get the second present, though, is it not in yet? Also, the rug in the cabin superposes itself over the character when you go on its far side. I hope I can get all the medals this year!

not sure why but the game took like 10 minutes before letting me open a gift and then the s key don't work to move down, but its a nice cool concept.

really nice artwork