Reviews for "Christmas ADVENTure 2019"

This is cute. Also, I'm playing as DAD. Does the character you control also change daily?

9.99/10, lacking 'Newgrounds' Wario', but I don't know if it's important to you guys. <3

PS I also missed the first week, but the artwork is so good!

EDIT 1: Wasn't I playing as Hank yesterday...?

EDIT 2: What's with all the scattered instruments?

EDIT 3: Merry Christmas! Also, this 25th update's taking some time. Are there any issues going on, or is everyone asleep, or is everyone trying to play at the same time? Also, a little sad I won't see Piconjo. (At least from Newgrounds Rumble.)

EDIT 4: Day 2 ain't working, lads.

Merry Christmas!

Happy holidays to all the NG community!

Merry Christmas!

This is probably the last one before Flash Player shutting down. This is depressing
Edit: Thanks for replying to me people

Cymbourine responds:

This is not using Flash, and download the Newgrounds player so you can continue watching flash files

GeoKureli responds:

FYI, this is pure html5, last year's was too, Advent is safe. But yeah sad to see Flash GO :(

BrandyBuizel responds:

This is an html5 game and flash is not dead, you can simulate via the Newgrounds Player and Tom is working with Mike Welsh to get Ruffle emulation natively supported on newgrounds

Merry Christmas!

Does the TV intentionally crash the game?

GeoKureli responds:

No, fixing this now
Edit: Fixed

Merry Christmas!

I wish there was a way to pick up the medals I missed. I was out of town this week on a business trip so there was no way for me to get on Newgrounds since the hotel internet was terrible.