Reviews for "Christmas ADVENTure 2019"

Last years game was good. This years game was EPIC and having the mini games and murder mystery was also a big plus. I also like the calendar feature as it allows people a chance to catch some medals they might have missed.

Whoever made the DIE HARD parody entry is a God among men.

GeoKureli responds:

The Die Hard piece was by the talented @mixmuffin . You can visit their profile by clicking the bottom box in image view mode

Merry Christmas! Loved the game...see you next year!

This year's Christmas Adventure was fantastic and superior in almost every way to last year's. I loved the fact that there were small minigames (perhaps gathering the entire set with the drums could've earned you another medal), that there were different sets of music and another year of great art. I think the layout was better this year (as the authors really crowded the cabin last year, making everything lag). This year I noticed that only today, when checking the calendar.

What I must say is that Christmas Adventure 2018 had the best, catchiest, most uplifting tune of all the songs. Love to hear it. It was superb. And it needs a comeback. Just because it was THAT awesome.

Anyways, I'm glad you organized this, guys. Heartwarming, cute, fun, funny, challenging...

Merry Christmas and happy New Year! I'll be waiting for Christmas Adventure 2020. Thank you for this, to all the people involved!

EDIT: @GeoKureli I was talking about the default song you listen while you play regularly, not in the cabin.

ninjamuffin99 responds:

that vocaloid song is legit nostalgic for me now

GeoKureli responds:

Yeah last year's song was dope. I'm talking about the one with pseudo singing, whatever it's called. Wanted to include it but the filesize was already out of hand. This year had plenty of bangers tho

Merry Christmas everyone!

What a better way to celebrate christmas other than with a showcase of masterpieces made by a some of the greatest artists, programmers, pixel-arterers and musicians (excluding myself) of Newgrounds??

I'm super grateful for this project and I wanted to say to the people who made this possible, thank you for letting me be part of this. And to you, who played the game: thank you for playing, we're really grateful that you enjoyed it, you're an amazing person and you'll make great things in the future if you propose it to yourself.

Merry christmas and happy new year 2020 to everyone ❤