Reviews for "Christmas ADVENTure 2019"

Happy holidays!

A tribute to Newgrounds new and old, even though along the way wasn't to bright to go with...

HUGE thanks to George (@GeoKureli) for organizing this and working day and night to make this the best it could possibly be. His intentions were to spread joy and cheer to everyone and I think we all can agree he succeeded, plus interest.

Everyone who participated did a FANTASTIC job on everything, and I'm glad I could be even a small part of it. It's been super fun to watch this whole project go from an empty room with a twig for a tree, to a room full of NG awesomeness (and a tree that's gonna stab the dang moon).

Thank you to everyone who's played the game and for all of the positive feedback, it's the best gift y'all could give us and our boy George :)

Thank you, and Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas!

:))

Unexpected fire hazard reminded me of that one scene where Clark's Uncle Lewis burns down his tree by throwing a match behind him. This was a great event and though I only got into it around two weeks or so in. I adore the passion, effort and creativity that went into every single illustration and present as well as the Murder Mystery minigame. Merry Christmas Newgrounds and its animators and fans hoping to see you all in 2020!