Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "1st Circle of Hell - Limbo - sexy intro"

I actually like all your music choices unlike some people .

Thank you IceOctopus!
We do invest quite some effort on that side of things, glad you appreciate it ;)

I like the animation the art is amazing as well as the music I also love the soft colors as well 10/10 keep up the amazing work.

Thank you so much wassenaar1! Glad you like it ^^
& thx for the great rating ;)

some times I just start your games for your music 5stars

^^
thx bro glad you like our music selection ;)

OMG! This one is amazing dude congrats, i loved this one, shit. The music is amazing, the art always superb and loved the animation of the tits getting bigger or smaller, this one is trully a masterpiece. Just 2 little things that i have to say, one is the little demon option that i don't see much utility unless giving a mini-jumpscare in the corner of the scream and the option to fuck she with her tentacles is a little lame(you can't control the speed and she don't react at all with the penetration). But just little things that don't destroy what you build here, really loved this one and wanna see pretty much this inside the game. :)

Hey Fertyu,
thanks! Happy to hear that you like it. We had planned to have the little demons engage with her, but it would have become too much of a full sex scene instead of an intro. Anyway, the little ones will serve 2 different purposes in the future in our main game The Legend of LUST.
Ultimately, we decided to focus on her boobs as they will play another major role in tlol.
If and once we make a full sex scene featuring her we will have a lot more options (including speed options).
Cheers ;)

Hey, after to use the tales what can i do?

PD: This game is fantastic

Thank you for the awesome rating & compliment! Glad you like it ^^
This scene is just an intro to the 1st Circle, so you might have seen everything in ti already.
there are a bunch of hot spots you can click with different effects, but the main focus is on the breast.
More will come in the future as this was made to setup a new area in our main game in development The Legend of LUST.
Thanks for checking out our work ;)