Reviews for "ZS Dead Detective - Pumpkin Head"

Another great game. Congratulations on your marriage, and thank you for creating such good games!

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot for your support!

First, I would like to say Congratulations on your new chapter in life. I've always enjoyed these games and I'll be sorry for your hiatus. But every gamer should know that real life takes priority over a fictional realm. Even though I've missed these games, one of the few left that actually takes some thinking ability, I wish you the best in all your future endeavors.

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot for your very nice review and your support!

I like the last episode of zombie society, also congratulations for your marriage dude.

Thank you very much!

congrats bro! really, i wish you the best

Love the game! And congrats on the marriage!

I just found one bug which may need to be fixed before it becomes worse. basically when you try to exit the hotel room the screen freezes and almost refuses to let you go for a min or two. I also dont like the non automatic loading page. But thats just me. Well Done regardless! :D