Reviews for "counting sheep"

Simple and chill. Enjoyed it.

its very cute but im using a mousepad so it is hard i ill still rate 5 stars

38 score

nice but needs 100 more levels :D

Nice, chill (at least initially, wink wink) game you've built here! Always a pleasure to play a new game from you as they always seem to hit all the great points of graphics, music and interesting core design. Felt like the control scheme was intuitive enough to grasp despite it being a little odd at first. My only complaint is that I hope people play through and find the secrets hidden within, as I could potentially see them dropping it after a first playthrough (not from it being bad or anything, but just from 'completing' it), and I think its definitely worth it to see it all!