Reviews for "Not More Than 13 Legs"

Great game pancito-sama~

la estrategia es dar izquierda y derecha como un loco, así logre conseguir las 14 XD

I think this game is an ok game, the only problems I have with this is how it slowly gets boring with the whole just keeping these legs up in the air till you get 14 of them, I had to use a glitch from the comments to beat it. There's also a thing where the leg clip thought the hands. Other than that I found a glitch where if you manage to get one leg, you can force it to the left corner and make it go flying out of control hahaha. I hope you make more games

PanST responds:

thanks dude. yeah i know that problem, but thanks to the theme of the jam and the time that i had to make the game i can't think about how to make the game more fast or more fun. in the next's proyects i will make things more fun .

legal, o meu máximo foi 10 pernas

PanST responds:

yeah, is hard to get the 13 legs .-.

A nice, goofy little game which is probably the best game that could be conceivably created in a 3 hour limit! Had a nice, clean, professional design to it, despite being so minimal. A little bit frustrating at times though: wish there was more ways to move the hand (like up or down) so you can be in control of the juggling a bit more. In its current state, it seems the only way to effectively win is wiggle furiously left-and-right until you win or you break your wrist haha.