Reviews for "Not More Than 13 Legs"

A nice, goofy little game which is probably the best game that could be conceivably created in a 3 hour limit! Had a nice, clean, professional design to it, despite being so minimal. A little bit frustrating at times though: wish there was more ways to move the hand (like up or down) so you can be in control of the juggling a bit more. In its current state, it seems the only way to effectively win is wiggle furiously left-and-right until you win or you break your wrist haha.

very creaaative. LOVE IT

It feels like I'm on hard mode because I'm using a laptop mouse pad.
Edit: If you put the hand close to the left side of the screen you will win eventually.

Pretty good concept, all it needs is a bunch of explosions and an epic Death Metal soundtrack and I'm thinkin' it could be the best game of the decade.

All these people talking about a cheat and I just beat it by spamming moving the mouse left and right.