Reviews for "Princes Quest Version 0.1 UNCENSORED"

Ok, here are my thoughts on them as I go.

1) Having the Voice speed up when I skip is funny, but it's also a joke that can wear off quickly. If someone skips the reading it's probably because they want to go on.

2) I really like the voice work of the Narrator

3) Having the Ice mage be straight up Elsa is silly and if you intend to take money or this game should be changed, considering it could be seen as copyright infringement by Disney (Who are known to Cease and Desist even Fan Games sometimes). That counts for all the main Characters but Elsa is the most glaring one out all of them. Yes I realise it'S Princes(s) quest but like, can you at least try to make those characters more unique?

4) only 3 Voice actors for 5 girls is not enough. Without taking anything away from their performance, ideally you want every character to have their own voice to make them feel distinct from the others.

5) The Yes / NO option is kinda redundant :D It'S not voiced and the story doesn't go on until I press yes. Not sure it needs to be there.

6) The Art is ok. It looks like 3D Models with a cartoon shader is that correct?

7) Is the Priest literally called "Priest"? Come on now. You had a different name for Elsa which wasn't "Ice Mage". Some consistent naming convention would be highly appreciated. (Oh she's called "Seashell"...why does the narrator call her just "Priest"?)

8) After the slimes show up the Rogue lines weren't voiced anymore

9) The 2nd Yes / No option is even more underwhelming than the first because it looked like the No would be a legitemate option with it's own plan attached to it, and yet the story wants me to pick yes to go on. If you don't want me to have an option DON'T GIVE ME AN OPTION.

10) The Slime Fight CG is either badly rendered or poor quality. Maybe the paid version on Patreon is better but I'm sure you understand why I'm not excited about a pay wall.

11) The 3rd Yes / No choice....same deal as the other two. You DO understand that this doesn't count as "gameplay" right? At this point it's not even a joke, because it has been used too much.

12) apparently the flower can make girls honry, who knew. (It's a simple typo, I believe in you to be able to fix this)

13) The music choice was ok. Didn't really feel dynamic but also didn't distract too much.

I could see this getting to a promising level though all in all. Especially the Voice actors fill me with confidence about this. Just make sure to axe the unnecessary choices and add in some meaningfull ones and were on a good track.

oh and I never rate unfinished games more than 3 stars in the best case so take my 1 star rating with a grain of salt. I wish you success in this endeavour.
Cheers

Not much here, more like a movie than a game. But, entertaining and with good art. Look forward to whatever comes next.

Paywall = 0stars.

voice acting wasn't that bad considering the context. only one i have issue with was the narrator. bigg shift in diolec. using dizney princess likeness a big plus. the two ladies did a outstanding job and so did you crisisbeat! dont have alot of funds to be a patreon but damn sure would THIS IS GREAT WORK!!! very fun art!

Crisisbeat responds:

Thanks! also for using the Z on D1zney. I´m glad you enjoy the project, don't worry abour the money, this game is a project I enjoy and want to share for free, every update will be first on Patreon but after 3 or 4 days it will be free and public always

Wow. The Rogue, Mage, and Priest are really not great VA wise. Really over-acting. That seems like it might be part of the priest's character, but the other two just aren't good.