Reviews for "Dark"

I would try more games / art with the black, white & red color. It looks quite good.

Unfortunately, the gameplay is quite generic & unpolished. Next time I would try to add an unique mechanic or objective, something more interesting than just a slide. Things that offer the player dilemmas tend to work pretty good, which this video by Mark Brown explains quite well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5C1Uj7jJCg

Instead, the main appeal of the game is in the story. Though I would pause the text cutscenes for longer. There were 2 or so screens that I could only read halfway, even upon replaying. As such, I didn't understand the jump from the black&white world to the colored one. Could you explain what happened there?

Is there anything special about this game? Or good?