Reviews for "Dark"

Not bad, not bad at all! Had fun and had a twist. Good.

I dig the simple-but-clean animation, it's got a lot of charm and a lot of character. The "yep, you can't skip this" is a cute addition. Very short (obviously), and not a lot of difficulty, but I get the impression that it wasn't intended to be particularly hard to get through. Just a fun little platformer, and that's all it tries to be.

Question: is there more than one ending? It seems like there could be, but I'm only getting the one.

effective

A nice little platformer that shows some nice potential! I enjoyed the goofy art and the story (albeit I did think the story ended too abruptly) as well as the platforming mechanics, as simple as they were. I liked the character design especially with the way you could squish him when crouching! Could stand to have a bit more polish for certain things, such as having a death animation and smoother transitioning between levels/cutscenes/etc.

Fun little jam game! I liked the art style and the story setup. (the "you can't skip this" text was a nice touch)

In terms of notes - the difficulty felt uneven at times, for such a short game I would have expected a more even increase in challenge.

The controls seem quite slippery for a game that looks for precise platforming at times - could be worth tightening up.

All in all good job - could easily be fleshed out into a longer experience!

JonathanGV responds:

Thank you so much, each time I feel like I'm improving with each upload I make, I really appreciate the feedback and glad you liked it