Reviews for "Dark"

I really enjoyed the controls, they felt very tight and on point. Vast improvement over Heart. In this one, there wasn't a single level where I was frustrated enough by the controls to stop playing.

JonathanGV responds:

So glad that my improvement has been noticable and that you enjoyed the controls!

I liked it, I believe you have potential, the controls were very smooth. Keep it up man.

fourth stage gave me a stroke.

8/10

You're a monster

Esta bien, pero faltan controles wasd

JonathanGV responds:

En juegos futuros integrare los controles wasd al igual que otras maneras de poder controlar el personaje, gracias por tu retroalimentacion

Really tight controls, precise to the max! And the whole game has a lot of charme to it! I love it!