Reviews for "Dark"

good graphics good gameplay good story if you can call it one

Really nice game! Love the gameplay, music, and art style. Only change I would recommend is that there were some issues with the slide mechanic. For example, if you start sliding without moving and then start moving, the character stands up and that killed me several times. Also, if you hold the down arrow it drops through the platform below. That should be removed since it doesn't have any purpose due to the way the levels are designed.

JonathanGV responds:

I am glad you really enjoyed the game! About that, yes, I did not define well the controls and about the other thing that drops you when you slide is a problem I did not realize until after posting and playing multiple times. On a bigger scale project I will sure have it well polished. Thank you very much!

It was a quite short, but a really fun game! The controls were really easy to use!

absolutely great!

no spoilers, ending screen can be cooler xD (this why 4.5)

Animations and the MS paint text screens in transition don't quite elevate this to a 5 for me. But it's quirky and cool. Very accessible to shitty players too, like me.