Reviews for "Dark"

good graphics good gameplay good story if you can call it one

Really nice game! Love the gameplay, music, and art style. Only change I would recommend is that there were some issues with the slide mechanic. For example, if you start sliding without moving and then start moving, the character stands up and that killed me several times. Also, if you hold the down arrow it drops through the platform below. That should be removed since it doesn't have any purpose due to the way the levels are designed.

JonathanGV responds:

I am glad you really enjoyed the game! About that, yes, I did not define well the controls and about the other thing that drops you when you slide is a problem I did not realize until after posting and playing multiple times. On a bigger scale project I will sure have it well polished. Thank you very much!

Loved the game!!! everything about it is great. my only complaint is the story doesn't really make sense even with playing the first one and the end felt a little cheap

JonathanGV responds:

I'm very glad you've liked my games! The games I have uploaded, have been made in just a several of hours and rushed since my spare time was limited. Now I'm on vacation and my brother and I are working on this new game that we will polish very well, I hope you'll look forward to my new release and a big thank you for playing!

Das ist gut

It was a quite short, but a really fun game! The controls were really easy to use!