Reviews for "Spooky Starlets BETA 0.3"

Improved over the last version, but not by much. Glad to see most of the UI glitches are gone. Also happy to see a lot fewer generic spirits, but the Creampie animation doesn't seem to work on a bunch of the girls. It just shows a blank stage. Also, if you play enough rounds, the game freezes up. Also, when you click on "Length", it will appear to default to your last selection, but no matter what it says, it will actually be set to "Normal" unless you manually click on the selection you want. Also, the characters that say they have the ability to select the same actions as a previous round don't actually seem to be able to do this more often than not.

The game also still needs a lot more actual content. A long-term goal, more of a story, a tutorial, better-looking animations (if possible), more CGs, etc.

TinyHat-Studios responds:

Do you have any more information? I can't seem to be able to confirm the creampie bug.

I'm confused... I selected scenes for a film, and clicked "Shoot Film", but it doesn't seem to progress past the first scene..

Do you only get to see one scene? Or is there something I'm missing?

I like the concept, but I had a lot of bugs. Couldn't click back on "starter" after going to page 3. Sometimes when clicking to film, the curtains would go down and nothing would happen.

rating 2.5 this simply because it won't load up for me, i loved the previous versions though. Was excited after seeing the changelog but again, the game won't even start for me.

cant load,liked the old game
download pls