Reviews for "Super Sperm"

I can only imagine how you came up with this concept XD
While the art isn't fully polished, it looks unique & holds up quite well. It's a shame that the game is so short, as I think it would've worked quite well as an endless highscore game.

Goofy, funny little short game! A bit one-note, but amusing to make it through. Liked the little touch of having your previous run leave a trail that you can work from. I could easily see this being a bit more involved by having multiple levels to go through, instead of having the player construct their own random level. Still, was a fun trip!

I suck at Flappy Bird and I suck at this. Can somebody please upload a video so I can see the ending?

Yeah, fertilize that Lois!

first try bitches