For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Just Slide!"

Great game! The levels where squares became impossible to get because of previous moves were kind of frustrating though.

relaxing good

Not bad!

Thanks

I love the simplistic design of this game. Really great from a designer stand point as it allows you to create a multitude of maps with ease and any issues you have in that area can be easily corrected with how non restrictive the mechanics are. Excellent for killing time or when you want to just flex your brain without straining it.

AdityaChaudhary responds:

I game that won't get angry at you or punish you for not playing exactly the way it wants you to play. Looks very simple but I like how the gameplay, music, and visuals match together for the 'relaxing' theme. Good job!
- It doesn't save your progress. It's an important feature for even small games. Because it really upsets the player to start over. as it happened to me :) I believe you should set this as your next goal. (considering it's 'studentmade')
- Grids could be more visible for painted squares and some of the painted square colors seem to be more dominant than wall colors. Just a minor thing that might be considered.

AdityaChaudhary responds:

I am looking into game saving problem..
I will inform you soon..
Edit:Saving issue is fixed now