Reviews for "PINK LOVEABLE DOG"

Thanks. I didn't give a shit about my childhood anyway.

That was an amazing piece of disturbed animation, giving great Catharsis to poor Courage's life. Great work!

That was incredible in every aspect

Nice:)

The lipsync animation on Courage was excellent and the animation in general was great all-around.

But what's with Courages eyes though....?
I'd prefer the normal ones from the tv show, not the two black dots that are too close apart on the bridge of his nose.

The hands and feet on Courage were kind of over the top, I think it would have been better if you stuck with the simple stick leg and arms from the actual show.

The things i do for love"...my favorite moment in this animation:)
The voice acting on that was spot on, and the the timing was perfect for the scene.

I liked the ending though, and the "stupid dog" was a nice touch:)

The voice acting was spot-on at some parts compared to the tv show, but the change in voice (primarily on courage) kind of disappointed me a little.

I always enjoy your videos, and look forward to them on newgrounds.
Keep it Up, they make me laugh and you got a sick sense of humor:)

funneh?
play with his accent more.. literally a hot pot of jokes right there..