Reviews for "Berry The Scientist"

Really good job on this one, too!
Combine them into one game with character selection :)

amidos2006 responds:

Yup I was thinking about that :)

It's a greata gamea

Glad you liked it :)

Wow, I really liked this puzzler! Felt like the design of it was very intuitive, even more so than Terry the Skeleton. While I miss the action and story of Terry, I do like the slow, methodical strategy of this game as I feel it allows me to use all of the mechanics more effectively, especially when it comes to switching between the two types of movement, and dealing with witches, who I think are a bit annoying in how they can just fire anywhere instead of in a set pattern like everyone else. My dream would be to make it all under one game, where normal mode is Berry and Terry would be the challenge mode you unlock after your intial playthrough. Great work on putting this together!

amidos2006 responds:

Thanks :) I was thinking about that with different characters to select from :)

I really like the idea of having two variations on the same game. Liked this one as well. 63 ticks! Thanks for the game.

amidos2006 responds:

Glad you liked it :) It is the pokemon way of releasing games :)

So, the floor being "trapped" implies a source of damage, though there isn't one. And not sure how to get at the first mercenaries, since I can't jump the hole under seemingly any circumstance.

amidos2006 responds:

you need to avoid the traps on the floor because they end ur turn.