Reviews for "Dodging Beats"

While I agree that some levels are pretty easy Eerie Forest and In the Circus are a bitch to beat. I love these type of games they are the only type to make me turn off whatever the hell im listening to and actually listen to the game music.
-nvm just beat them im gonna be so pissed if the medal doesent register with NGs

Love playing this game during my downtime at work. The different music and games also makes it fun to keep playing.

Generally a very good and not so easy game. Especially the phases when the enemies are moving towards you from 3 directions at the same time. As for the options, I would only have one suggestion: to be able to turn off the moving background because in addition to the fact that you have to constantly pay attention to the enemies it really can make your eyes tired.

Why this doesn't save your progress though?

I don't much feel like doing the totality of everything all in one sitting and I tend to question medals connection issues with long-running games (not saying this game has that -- I don't know -- but pretty common to exit out of a game, reload, and continue where left off as a means for players to avoid such problems)

--edit--

Progress still not being saved! Chrome browser here. Other games save their progress just fine!

Also, now the in-game display on the Achievements page for Retroracing Results is wrong (it displays the medals for Eerie Forest) although presumably works correctly on-profile.

--edit--

Right clicks no longer work and they used to work fine. (Also is there a reason we can't just left click once rather than twice??)

The default control is now horrible but at least you can change it in the options to a more sane follow-the-mouse control like the game originally had. (Although yeah right-clicks are no longer working)

--edit--

Most of the problems are now fixed. Game is now saving. However right mouse click is still not working so the game is a bit more awkward than it should be. And turning off "Light Trails" in the options now appears to do nothing -- you still have the light trails effects in-game.

--edit--

Well now the right-clicking and light trails are fixed, but the game doesn't save progress again, lol.

Pretty easy to check if you refresh the page and your progress resets then the game isn't saving progress.

Just Shapes And Beats on steroids