Reviews for "Start Powerless"

Neat game. There's a lot more potential for puzzles than you covered here, but thanks to the high pacing the game stays interesting regardless. Also, I like how dymanic the art is, but it could really use some nicer colors. It also feels off that the walls have depth (dark & light highlights) but everything else doesn't.

Btw, I had no idea that you could change the game speed in every level, I thought you had to decide in the menu. It really would've helped me out, as I sometimes found the platforming a tad too difficult.

A speedrun option would work quite well (though how you deal with the different speeds is a different story).

good game mechanic! it reminds me of this game where you dont start with controls... i think its called "nothing ...good game though!

Rob1221 responds:

Yeah, that game is also from Ludum Dare 45 where the theme is "Start with nothing"

nice game, found out about the speed changer at the end tho :P

The game itself is alright, but i think the speed changer ruined the game. You can just use the lowest possible, and you'll finish the game in just a few minutes.

Too laggy for the controls to work sometimes, but that's probably just my computer so 4 starts