Reviews for "Start Powerless"

nice game, but F*** level 12

it's nice. not really too difficult except for the precision needed for some jumps. the jump height being static instead of variable depending on how long you press makes it a bit harder. not sure if it would impact the puzzles too much adding that, but it would probably make the plattforming feel nicer !

A really interesting game with good and simple gameplay.

I like the idea, and I like most of the execution. Some of the platforming is annoying, with sections where you need to time a jump *just right*, despite getting all the power ups. It does feel like a neat middle ground between platformer and light puzzler. I like it.

Controls are fine. This is very underrated.

Why didn't you tag it something like minivania or at least metroidvania?