Reviews for "Prison Break!"

A video of you always feels good. Especially after scaring so many kids these festive times

ChutneyGlaze responds:

[You have been blocked by this user]

man, when random people are around the gang they die instantly ... Nice :)

everything in this one was right up my alley, these never fail to put the stupidest damn grin on my face

ChutneyGlaze responds:

Haha did you grin like this 😬

Flowers are so beautifully made that I could smell it over the atlantic. What a bug's life!

No joke sometimes I wish I was a bug
Thank you!

Great as usual. Loved the opening, truly made me laugh out loud!
Loved the No Smoking sign angle for our orange hero to take literally to the leader of the bug's life prison crew.
Of course Trish is the only redeemable character who saves the day, while being treated terribly by her dastardly and unsympathetic loser companions.
Sure they saved her from the Ballsack Ninja, but after that bit of accidental kindness, she's been an unwitting victim/hostage to their shenanigans ever since.
I hope she figures some way to escape their vagaries, maybe becomes a heroine in her own series, because right now she's suffering for no good reason. (Yes I know she shot at the sun when she had been transformed into a Tentacled Succubus by the Skull Demon, but he was coming on hot and heavy, with the moon being hit due to Mr. Sun's Awesome "RayBan" sunglasses ricocheting that defensive shot, before Mr. Sun's curative kiss could be delivered.)
Episodes: "The Ball Sack Ninja", "June Bug" & "Trish (Chutney Glaze)" for those who haven't had the pleasure of seeing all of the greatness that is ChutneyGlaze's now long running productions.
Runaway Trish! But no, now it looks like she's literally being dragged away again by our Orange hero protagonist aka lovable literalist and Red Skeleton the ultimate lowest common denominator, towards another fate unknown...

Tee hee you are funny!