Reviews for "The Mad Knight"

Another fantastic animation

Is it just me or does watching a video on newgrounds feels and looks so much matter than just watching it on youtube.

Eu quando vejo histórias assim sempre penso no que ocorreu, poderia ter sido uma traição de um rei e ele decide os massacrar ou é apenas a pura encarnação do mal e quer destronar o reino e reinar na glória do reino

Very great submission you've made in flash 8 Gabriel, not bad, in fact i love it!

The ending is fun to Watch!

very great job Gabriel

Pretty good, all things considered, though the plotting was kinda off. Why was the knight doing this? Like, what Minor slight did these knights/the king do to them that justified the wholesale slaughter of the keep? I mean, Hank was slaughtering the entire police department in MC2 because the sheriff banned pie. I don;t expect as justified a reason from the knight, but he still should have had one.
(Also, side-note, I would have given the dickhole thief who stabbed the guard a more unique design, as I thought that first bandanna wearing generic with the double scimitars was him and he was helping the guards now for some reason, was somewhat distracting)

Complaining about plot inconsistencies aside, I did quite enjoy the extreme focus on Melee combat this time around, as while Madness exists in a world where a machete is as effective as a loaded Colt, Proper Melee isn't easy to find for extended periods of time. The properly armored enemies being more of a challenge to beat was also a nice touch, too many madness projects don't have the protag struggle enough with some of the generics.
Also, The Knight's expressiveness was fairly well done, especially in the second half.

To end off, the initial Mace scene was just expertly animated and timed, it was only about 10 seconds but it was the best 10 seconds of the whole thing. While I did feel that after that point, the bodies started feeling less weighty then they should have, it was still an amazing transition. I also do like that he lost, that's also a fun rarity.