Reviews for "The Mad Knight"

Gabe strikes again, to destroy all expectations and rule the community with his memes.

Well, I appreciate the dedication to the concept, but this had some issues. Some of the movements, especially in the first half, look really stilted, slow, just kinda unnatural. I do like the medieval kills and enemies and there was some nice humor, but it didn't get in the way of the action. The whole jester thing and shootingI the apple off the guy's head. Like I said, in the second half, it all got a lot better. There were some cool swordfights and some badass fatalities. The slicing was brutal and I live the way the mace worked, it had weight but wasn't your standard crush eevrything fare, it was pretty realistic. The fire kills and finishers were really cool at times too. Oh, and the giant kills. Those were brutal. There were some sections that seemed too easy, though.
Overall a movie with a lot of spirit and effort, some really cool setting utilization when it came to kills and fights, but set back by the animation in the first half. Keep it up, though, would love to see more Madness stuff like this!
Edit: oh, I just read the description, that's why the quality is so different.

What a nice birthday present for me ;)

Brutal!!