Reviews for "PRINCE CHARMLESS"

This game is so funny! I feel like this game should have a higher score. My only gripe was the sudden rise in difficulty on the last platforming level.

My heart was POUNDING with adrenaline when I played this. I didn't think I would have gotten that feeling from a game like this.

Not only were the mirror levels difficult, But The platform part of this game also became harder and harder as it went on. In the beginning, you were allowed to be sloppy, but then you needed you to use your double jumps and dashing as precisely as possible near the end.

I became more and more frustrated as I lost, but that just made me want to beat the game even more. I didn't get a satisfactory ending, but I made it to the end nonetheless.

Great game, great concept. Keep it up.

Ahhh the British royals...

(ps.: bug at lv6, dash throws the character off the game screen

Crazy original game! Threw me for a loop initially since it throws a lot of mechanics at you, but once I came to terms with it, it was an awesome ride and I made it through to the end (though I dunno how the princess accepted my multi-eyed monstrosity; must be because I always made sure he had good teeth). Really impressive for a ludum dare game as it has an incredible amount of polish and inventiveness to it.

This game is fantastic.

My only grips are that it lags quite a bit and it gets me killed, but that could be on my end.

A save system would be great since this game has a progressive mechanic that would likely motivate people to play it more and longer if the progress they have for the prince won't be completely dropped when the game is over.

But great game.

Edit: Playing this on laptop is pretty tricky. This game seems to work better with mouse and pad. Fantastic game all around.