Reviews for "PRINCE CHARMLESS"

Wicked funny game! Good, tight controls, cute pixel art, and a funny twist with trying to doll yourself up for the princess before you rescue her, making for a great little spoof of the usual formula!

Awkward controls since it mixed a left click and a long left click together on the same button, causing sensitivity problems, may even be that game was just not as responsive when clicking on it. Until I realized that I have to also click on the prince to work! There should be an instruction for that too.
There's no keyboard controls either.

A difficult and fun game by no stretch of the imagination.

Fun but hard

This game is fantastic.

My only grips are that it lags quite a bit and it gets me killed, but that could be on my end.

A save system would be great since this game has a progressive mechanic that would likely motivate people to play it more and longer if the progress they have for the prince won't be completely dropped when the game is over.

But great game.

Edit: Playing this on laptop is pretty tricky. This game seems to work better with mouse and pad. Fantastic game all around.