Reviews for "Hentai Clicker"

I love the game, But I hate that you have to wait most of the time

Works for me on Chrome, not sure what everyone else is missing. I agree that signing up for an unknown game is a little sketchy, but I used my garbage email address anyway. The game itself is a fun and entertaining idle clicker, and most of the content appears to be unlockable through continuous play. Not a fan of micro-transactions but again everything appears to be unlockable without them.

this thing is underrated and overhated

ITs good but not that good

The game works, but I did find one small glitch and a few minor complaints.
First, your Bonuses show what you're going to get for your next bonus and not your current one when you try to see what you are going to get.
Second, The gacha and the heart meter both seem a bit excessive taking about 10 bucks per roll and taking 7 minutes per single heart piece(what it was shown for me, and it takes hundreds to level up in the later sections),
Though you can do the reset function to get hearts, that is limited as well so mostly if you really want to go through this, it is a long wait for hearts or pay up.