For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 38 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Hentai Clicker"

Its addicting and like many other games I played but still pretty decent overrall.
I enjoy clicker farmer games for some weird reason. I dislike having to pay 2 get far ahead in any game.

Pay2Play on newgrounds - have to register to even see the game...

I like this game a lot it's a great clicker !

Works for me on Chrome, not sure what everyone else is missing. I agree that signing up for an unknown game is a little sketchy, but I used my garbage email address anyway. The game itself is a fun and entertaining idle clicker, and most of the content appears to be unlockable through continuous play. Not a fan of micro-transactions but again everything appears to be unlockable without them.

Shouldn't have to log in for a Newgrounds game.