Reviews for "Spin!"

its nice and calming

AlienPlay responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

i love this

thanks

AlienPlay responds:

Thanks for playing it! :)

Super relaxing and fun game! The only big gripe I have about it is that the concept isn't all too original. Maybe you can expand on it in updates or even a new version. (I haven't actually beaten it yet, just went to level 18.)
[EDIT] Just beat the game, once it introduced the pistons it was almost over. Should absolutely be fleshed out. It feels far too short but for what it lasts its a pretty good time. Also there was no indication that there was a restart button, I might just be stupid but I actually refreshed the page because I didn't know.

Thank you for feedback! :D
I'll definitely consider developing the idea further. Also, I've now added in the description that you can press "R" to retry. I've overlooked that before. Thanks!

This was fun! Turns out "a bit tricky sometimes" was just the right difficulty for me now :p
Anyways, clear simple interface, smart level designs, solid physics and worked perfectly! A++
Thanks for sharing! :)

AlienPlay responds:

Thank you very much! :) I'm really glad you liked it!

fun little puzzle game, got to level 6 or 7 before I quitted