Reviews for "Hollywood Ron meets Britney Spears"

Reminds of the time that old dude dissed some judge on Xfactor. The network tried like fuck to make it look like the crowd was on britneys side, not the guy who called out autotune vocals. I was like "this is fucking bullshit, you cant mute the crowd to make it seem like no ones laughing". I dono drunk.

Brought to you by the same guy that made green lovers

I've been watching these since 2011 and I still can't figure out the method to your madness. Please let me swim in your head

Have you ever considered releasing the audio that you make for these animations? You're incredibly talented in all of this, but your audio I feel is also quite talented as well.

The songs in your animations and your voice really brings the best in your animations, like seriously.

RomeoJR responds:

Thanks! I do release them. Look for "Sick Animation" on Spotify or Apple Music or any of those and you will find lots and lots of songs. I am releasing the songs from this series as well as others from my recent cartoons next month (Dec, 1, 2019) so you can check for that too. <3

Wonderfully written and delivered. The drawing style changing added a lot to the experience. I don’t know why I’m yelling you this... I guess I just trust you.