Reviews for "Hollywood Ron meets Britney Spears"

Have you ever considered releasing the audio that you make for these animations? You're incredibly talented in all of this, but your audio I feel is also quite talented as well.

The songs in your animations and your voice really brings the best in your animations, like seriously.

RomeoJR responds:

Thanks! I do release them. Look for "Sick Animation" on Spotify or Apple Music or any of those and you will find lots and lots of songs. I am releasing the songs from this series as well as others from my recent cartoons next month (Dec, 1, 2019) so you can check for that too. <3

Just as usual Marky Marc throwin' out masterpieces or master-bateses!

Kinda reminds me of Brad Neely.

I've been watching these since 2011 and I still can't figure out the method to your madness. Please let me swim in your head

i know its a joke but that tail shit is rancid