Reviews for "The Nopal"

omg it's not cute fun and controls work awkward. anyway, one thing: both medals unlock only if you beat the game so don't be surprised if you beat level 1 and you won't get medal.

the game has noob flaws of every platform game - you don't even touch the obstacle and it damages you, or barely even touch, and it takes sometimes 2 lives instead of 1.

and one thing that is really annoying, but I'm not sure if I can explain it. It's with the platform that the character doesn't falls down unless moves a little further to the left/right. thing is, you can see the character standing on air. it's frustrating when you want to be a precise player.

there are more flaws like awkward level designs. level 1 is a good example - you are forced to wait until the moving platform goes back down. it's better if the platform games are fast paced, rather than forcing the player to wait.

and the game looks very crude, frankly

is there anything good with the game? I must say that I was caught off guard with the idea that in order to progress, you have no choice but to get a damage. NOW this is actually very unique idea, so instead of making new levels, make nopal 2, but with better graphics, sound, and better collision detection.

SO, NO - DO NOT MAKE NEW LEVELS, IMPROVE THE ONES THAT YOU ALREADY MADE

lolipopstudio responds:

I draw sprites myself, so they aren't very good. Medals work, if you pass 1 lvl and reload the game - it will be open. What about bugs? I know problem with running on cactuses, but I don't know how fix error!

Nice game. I like it. Make more levels!

livin the life of a digimon

Hey rlly good game dude keep working on it

Cute adventure, I love the art style but it's very conflicting with the text and design. Also, NEEDS SOUND. I can not stress this enough. I hope you can learn

lolipopstudio responds:

Ok, I will do it as soon as I will be free