Reviews for "Black, White and Red All Over: No Evil 035"

This was Beautiful beyond compare I haven’t seen this animation for a long time and I’m very happy to see that you’re still fighting and kicking I just wish that we your loyal fans knew exactly what dates you would release these videos because this deserves to be on television.

From what I can make out, the Red Tezcotlipoca first says to Kitty that the boy is reckless and must be stopped. It next says that its only purpose is to pass judgment. Finally, it asks Kitty if she will take responsibility.

Well, now we have a few more answers, and we know what the White Tezcotlipoca is... I suspect that Corn's the only one who can use it as it is intended, seeing as he's based on the ACTUAL White Tezcotlipoca of Aztec mythology.

Seems that the boy's worse than Amaroq thought. Now he's attacked his former ally and his lust for power has consumed him. I don't think he plans to simply scare Hatfield and McCoy into ending the feud anymore. If he knows the truth of his origins, he'll almost certainly try to destroy both villages. Then he'll use their example and his power to conquer the rest of the world.

This just gets better and better!

What does the red say to Kitty?

Never saw that twist coming.
Can't wait to see where this story goes next.

Really loving the series so far! Me and some friends on discord just got into it a little while ago. We couldn't find a discord server for it so we made one. Hope it's not a problem if I like it here: https://discord.gg/UHg6j9V