Reviews for "Minigod"

It's impossible get 100 bunnies, 100 plants and 100 humans

Wow, this is intriguing.
There isn't much instructions on what to do here, I really would like to learn this game.

Right now, I've only discovered how to make plants spread on their own without my assistance.
(Teach: On Spread Chance[max], and On Surrounding[nothing], and Random Chance[90%], then Spread).

I've grown a garden of plants.
I have more than what I can think I can do with!

I am currently trying to figure out commands for the bunnies. They just sit idly by without knowledge to survive.

May I ask how do I download it? (For offline gameplay, of course) I've clicked the link in the description and I have found a link saying "Downloads and Links". If not, well, shucks.

Awesome! Thanks!

Needs more variety..

This is a very interesting game and i will have to come back and explore more of it when i have time

A brilliant idea that I am sure will be used as inspiration for many game developers in the future.

To your credit, it was executed on well enough such that it was entertaining and intriguing. But, as you said, the game is definitely in an unpolished and unfinished state. Most notably the gamut of bugs that exist in the game from Not a Numbers appearing in bunnies after they spread, to bunnies not being able to explore, to humans not being able to spread, the list is quite extensive.

Still even with all of these problems, the brilliance of the idea is enough for me to give it a 4 stars. I look forward to the games that will come out of this pioneering idea that will be able to refine and execute on it better.