Reviews for "Minigod"

love this game, but the bug where you can't move makes it annoying since there is no save. I can't get anything besides bunnies and plants. lol

jacklehamster responds:

I just made it easier to reach humans, since nobody was able to.

It's impossible get 100 bunnies, 100 plants and 100 humans

Wow, this is intriguing.
There isn't much instructions on what to do here, I really would like to learn this game.

Right now, I've only discovered how to make plants spread on their own without my assistance.
(Teach: On Spread Chance[max], and On Surrounding[nothing], and Random Chance[90%], then Spread).

I've grown a garden of plants.
I have more than what I can think I can do with!

I am currently trying to figure out commands for the bunnies. They just sit idly by without knowledge to survive.

May I ask how do I download it? (For offline gameplay, of course) I've clicked the link in the description and I have found a link saying "Downloads and Links". If not, well, shucks.

Awesome! Thanks!

128 bunnies
my programming was too good
they repopulate every second after eating
my world is doomed

this is such a neat game- I love the design of it and the feeling of a large world