Reviews for "Minigod"

Sometimes when I press Tab or the arrows, it doesn't stay focused on the game and instead operates like hitting Tab normally or scrolls the screen. Also, once this happens, the character won't move anymore and the game becomes unplayable

jacklehamster responds:

Sorry for the bug. Which browser do you use? please DM me

POTENTIAL SEIZOR RISK.
Currently the bugs in the game causes major white flashes on the screen. Majorly when you are near the bunnies.

Sorry for that bug.

The achievements don't pop. Also, a big game such as this should have a save feature, yet this one does not. That's pretty unacceptable.

jacklehamster responds:

I know, save is difficult to implement given the size of things to save. I'll try to keep that in mind for the next version.

Interesting approach to the game; it took me a while though to grasp what I was supposed to do, but nevertheless interesting. I would have liked an option to zoom in or out or have a mini map of the area I've dug especially when I've dug too far away (as the work area doesn't seem to have any limits or boundaries). Game could be a bit quicker-paced or with some storyline / plots to change things up a bit from time to time (achievements helped keep me going but it does get monotonous after a while). But hey, congrats, you're halfway there with your game.

EDIT: There comes a point each time where I suddenly can't move my alien / controls aren't cooperating. And as the game play takes time to develop, it would help to have a save button.

jacklehamster responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I'll try to incorporate that in the next version.

I can't see the Alien!

jacklehamster responds:

Sorry for the bug. Which browser are you using?