Reviews for "Minigod"

A brilliant idea that I am sure will be used as inspiration for many game developers in the future.

To your credit, it was executed on well enough such that it was entertaining and intriguing. But, as you said, the game is definitely in an unpolished and unfinished state. Most notably the gamut of bugs that exist in the game from Not a Numbers appearing in bunnies after they spread, to bunnies not being able to explore, to humans not being able to spread, the list is quite extensive.

Still even with all of these problems, the brilliance of the idea is enough for me to give it a 4 stars. I look forward to the games that will come out of this pioneering idea that will be able to refine and execute on it better.

I don't understand what I just played or why I played it for so long. I am so confused. Good job?

the teaching doesnt seem to work for me

after 100 bunnies i couldnt move anymore i cant even click into the game now i guess its the tab glitch im using chrome

Needs more variety..