Reviews for "Reap-Tirement"

Fast and difficult

Thanks! -Ibrahim

original,challenging,fun

buuuuuuuuuuut needs some physics fixing and polishing

piratechipgames responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it and I appreciate the feedback.

Shame that when you get a checkpoint and you die, everything spawns back up :/ aside of that, nice game!

piratechipgames responds:

Glad you liked it for the most part!

That has definitely been the most common feedback for this game. I kinda wanted collectibles to have an extra layer of challenge to them where you can beat a level without them, but if you want to get them you have to last from start to finish of a level without dying.

I feel like with how many there are and the counters being in level it almost makes them feel required to beat the level or that they are more important than they actually are. I could have done a better job communicating this mechanic to the player.

Thanks again.

- Ibrahim

Creative, cool, is it lagging cuz of the Flash thing? Add a Newgrounds player link.

Thanks for the feedback.

I've finally been able to identify a major source of the performance issues today and am working on a patch that should be out soon. I'll add a note in the description when it's released

This game was actually created in the Godot engine and is an HTML5 game.

Thanks again -Ibrahim

EDIT:
Performance improvement has been uploaded! Let me know if it's any better for you!

Challenging yet fun.
One of the few games i played with good wall jumping.