Reviews for "Cube Mission"

other than the fact that i find this control scheme in isometrics awkward, this was more or less perfect.

i sure would have liked an overworld/hub type deal though.

if you wanted to expand on this i'd make an overworld with portals to worlds each with some amount of levels, each world with its own theme, which could be as simple as a defining mechanic, a color scheme, and a unique ambient noise or track.

would be cool but obviously well beyond the scope of what's been done here so it's a lot to ask/suggest. either way great job.

Oh my god. What a platformer. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better on Marble Trap, you shatter my expectations and make a GOTY worthy game. Incredible. 4.8/5 (though you can't rate it that so i'll just rate it 5) The only complaint I have is about the fire turrets. The fact that even a slight particle of fire can kill when it's fading out is kinda ridiculous. Other than that it's perfect.

Great graphics, amazing puzzle design, "boss fights", and a surprising but sweet ending. You've got yourself a winner here. Obviously 5 stars. :D

I don't really have much to say about this, except that I love everything about it.

An all-around solid game! Pretty much covers all the bases: nice graphics, music, sound and game feel, with a good amount of variety to the levels. I sometimes felt like some of the challenges were ordered oddly, but it presented a good flow nonetheless.