Reviews for "Cube Mission"

Well balanced, great controls, and fun. I'm only missing one thing. MORE!!!

Good idea and great performance. Really enjoy each level I play. Simple graphics part but it works.

Keep with the good work :D

Oh my god. What a platformer. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better on Marble Trap, you shatter my expectations and make a GOTY worthy game. Incredible. 4.8/5 (though you can't rate it that so i'll just rate it 5) The only complaint I have is about the fire turrets. The fact that even a slight particle of fire can kill when it's fading out is kinda ridiculous. Other than that it's perfect.

Amazing!!!

The puzzles are expertly crafted so that the player is never confused as to what they're supposed to do, and yet still posing a challenge to the player.

The levels are hard enough to be frustrating at times, but never to the point where it feels unfair. And besides, it makes beating the level that much sweeter.

Not to mention the beautifully relaxing soundtrack, which was just an absolute joy to listen to.

Great game all around! I played it all the way through and will likely be doing so again just for the fun of it.

This is such an amazing puzzle game!