Reviews for "before i go"

If there was an ending band sequence...

...for Castle Crashers, this would totally be it.

Imagine...you've saved the land, and you throw a concert for the maidens/princesses.

Bam, the band from the beginning of the game bust through th walls and emerges with an Electric guitar! Let's all rock out!!! Whoo!

*Goes crazy*

But let us be serious. It was awesome, plain, short, and simple.

(Well, the making of it probably wasn't simple, but I'm sure you understand.)

Nice

Well, its neat, but... something is missing. I think your missing bass? Or is it there? If it is, then I can't hear it. If you don't have bass in this song then add it! It would kick ass! (or moar ass then it already does!)

DanPaladin responds:

good ear, i totally agree with you. i only dabble in music, so i am not sure where i'd put it or with what instrument, so i never will.... but still - good call!

LOL

This song makes me want to do a victory dance of some sort, lol. Its good fun =)

One of the Best Songs on NG

I probably listen to this everyday and for more than 3 hours at a time. It never gets old and I love the transitions from calm to beautiful metal then back again.
10/10 5/5
Once again, this song is awesome!

Good guitar skills!

It didn't seem that interesting in the beginning until you went and used a great transitional use of instruments, not to mention the theme making it something I would recommend with a good style!