Reviews for "Madness: Incident 10v3 DEMO"

Damn, I hit a roadblock after staying over at Hank's, but this is fucking hilarious

This totally reads like something Cam wrote in the best way, I love Hanks dialogue best and his gamer moment part made me howl laughter, this is all so f*cking good. The character art looks dope also, I know you mention updating assets but there's some lovely charm in seeing Deimos in the convenience store backdrop gettin you some snacks. I feel like this is the best possible dating sim the Madness series will ever see!

ninjamuffin99 responds:

woops busted dumb game programmer on this is dumb

but thanku very much ivanalmighty i hope u had fun with these good boys

Beautiful but also against nature

i rly like the hank guy.

it reminds me of how good it is to b with anyone very okay + friend it nice and beautiful fun fun funny FUN! ;) i b of like it i want i want i want i want.

the dialoges r gold the text misses its above parts the characters make me warm warm. I think you should make the text scroll faster and make the alternatives when it comes to choises pop up faster also make it clear which the controls r (space+up/down) butt that just me.

it's... it's perfect, exactly what I always wanted. Thank you.

ninjamuffin99 responds:

true gamer

I've always wanted to show my daimakura to hank...