Reviews for "Madness: Incident 10v3 DEMO"

i rly like the hank guy.

it reminds me of how good it is to b with anyone very okay + friend it nice and beautiful fun fun funny FUN! ;) i b of like it i want i want i want i want.

the dialoges r gold the text misses its above parts the characters make me warm warm. I think you should make the text scroll faster and make the alternatives when it comes to choises pop up faster also make it clear which the controls r (space+up/down) butt that just me.

it's... it's perfect, exactly what I always wanted. Thank you.

ninjamuffin99 responds:

true gamer

I've always wanted to show my daimakura to hank...

this game is probably better than project nexus 2

I find that the game is pretty good so far. I like the art of the backgrounds and the silly dialogue options you can have with the characters. Great work Cymb, I am eager to see further updates.